Friday, January 27, 2012

Kingdoms at War v1.53 Apk Android game


Requirements: Android 2.2
Overview: The #1 iPhone MMORPG Fantasy Game is now available on Android.
☆ ☆ ☆ The #1 iPhone MMORPG Fantasy Game is now available on Android ☆ ☆ ☆


The #1 iPhone MMORPG Fantasy Game is now available on Android.
☆ ☆ ☆ The #1 iPhone MMORPG Fantasy Game is now available on Android ☆ ☆ ☆
Take the throne of your newly formed kingdom, gather your allies close and send your armies to conquer the world. Explore new lands and build the largest, most powerful kingdom!
GAMER REVIEWS:
"The MOST addictive Game on the Planet! I never thought it was possible to have a game that pulls me to play so much...I know I will never lose my phone now because I have it with me everywhere to check for [game] updates." -One ring to rule them all
"Amazing Game! I think I've run this app more than I hit the dialer on my iphone...crazy huh?" -GG7710
"Dangerously fun. When I first started playing this game I only spent a couple minutes a day, but then I got sucked into it and started checking it compulsively every few minutes to score more hits. My friends got mad at me, my girlfriend started ignoring me, and it ruined my productivity at work. I've curbed it now, but this game is still dangerously fun and eating up my time. Totally awesome." -randyv2
FEATURES:
✓ Massively multiplayer online Fantasy game - Battle other players LIVE with massive armies!
✓ Train new soldiers and raise a powerful army from a variety of buildings.
✓ Buy and sell allies in order to increase power and profit. 
✓ Use spies to scout, assassinate and steal from rivals.
✓ Experience gorgeous graphics and a rich storyline.
✓ Buy and use magical spells and items.
✓ Dynamic questing system with the chance to drop items and loot.
✓ Join forces with other players to form powerful Clans.
✓ Team up with your Clan to fight epic battles and war against other players!
✓ Real time in-game news feed, world chat, allies chat and forum.
...and much MORE!

Download Instructions:
http://bulletupload.com/tobtw6lfc7dm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2011 Apk Apps And Games Download
extabit.com